Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Surviving today!


Arrggghhhh...I totally hate it when I forgot to bring things to work!! Last time it was handphone.. Seriously, I find it difficult to survive 91/2 hrs without phone...I went running here & there borrowing phone from people (like a mad-woman) & really tiring lerrr...Another time it was my wallet, but still OK la, since I can still borrow money for lunch or worst come to worst, I can just go fasting..

But dis time is da worst..I forgot to bring bottle for my pumping session!! Uwaaaa... I usually do a double pumping using my Spectra3, but today I only brought 1 bottle with me..What am I to do with 2 breastshields but only 1 bottle?!!??... So dis morning I can only manage to do single pumping for only 20mins (time is always crucial) & only manage to pump 3oz of BM instead of da usual 7oz!!

Darn it!!

4 comments on "Surviving today!"

Um Suhaib on July 1, 2009 at 11:06 AM said...

A ah lerr.. notice x lepas2 bersalin lagi tahap dewanyer pelupe. itulah yg aku alami skrng.. smlm on the way back frm KL, tdo d rumah my BIL di ipoh. Tertinggal henpon!!! Mmg dem sungguh.. mcm mana aku nak hidup tanpa hp nih... sob3.. dah tu tak tahu biler pulak la nak dapat balik hp tu. Dah kat ipoh tu... =((. Suhaib la ni buat sorok dalam bonet keter menan cuzin dier...

Mommy Eryna on July 1, 2009 at 12:07 PM said...

adussss.....aku pon xblh hidup xdak henpon...giler aa...minta tlg BIL ko pos je la mcm mana lg..hu3...makin nakal abg long suhaib ni ye...cubit sket pipi die yg cute miut tu...

Sandra said...

ooh ooh... Eryna still got enuf stock or not? ;) i can live w/o hp, as long as i got my kopi everyday :D

Mommy Eryna on July 2, 2009 at 12:03 PM said...

Luckily still got enough stock for Eryna..fuiyooo more than 1 cup coffee/day give me headache tau...no wonder ur wordpress oso coffeebeanie..he3.. :)

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez