Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eryna, Tok Ti & Tok Abah


Last weekend had been a very enjoyable one since my parents was here visiting...yippee...

As usual, my dearie Eryna would be really2 excited with sumone/sumthing new..And end up went to sleep at almost midnight during dat weekend. It's a long holiday for me as well, in conjunction with Agung's befday & da extra 1day leave I took on Friday..but still not enough ler.. hu3..






3 comments on "Eryna, Tok Ti & Tok Abah"

ain on June 11, 2009 at 10:35 PM said...

comelnya eryna. gerammm!!!

kuizrul on June 15, 2009 at 1:18 AM said...

So sad i cant be there

Mommy Eryna on June 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM said...

ME to Ain : He3...tq2...from mommy eryna & bb eryna skalik.. ;)

ME to izdy : tu la pak chaq.. :( xpe2 nxt time kite gather2 lagik ok?

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez