Wednesday, June 17, 2009

9months of Wonderful Pregnacy


Been browsing thru our old folders & found few photos shot during my 7mths of pregnancy..Thought dat I might share my pregnancy story so dat I wont forget about it over da time (not dat I would ever forget the most exhilarating experience in my life!).

I still remember da day I took da pregnancy test. It was after asar prayer, been reading da pregnancy test kit’s instruction while waiting for dear hubby done with his abulation. (bought da pregnacy kit test after I was 2weeks late, since every month my period would come like clock-work) While hubby’s at his asar prayer, took da test, wait for a few minutes…….TWO LINES! Alhamdulillah… Kept staring at dat test kit with tears (happy one ok. *wink*)…Been crying happily until hubby done with his prayer & showed it to him…hugged him & cry summore (what izit dat link women & happiness & tears??)..hu3…I couldn't wrap my head around da fact dat there was a real human being growing inside of me. We were having a baby!

My 1st trimester was not dat easy. (unlucky, I guess!) I have morning sickness, food aversions esp to rice & I didn't even have dat much appetite. Luckily it only last for a month..But fatigue, on da other hand, hit me hard. It started from my 5mths & last until da end of my pregnancy. What with da workload, travelling to customer site,pml panel eval,etc,etc,etc…*sigh* And I have been hugging da toilet seat multiple times a day, much to my dismay..But,da bean (aka Eryna :)) was growing healthy and I overall was in great shape. I couldn’t ask for anything more.

As weeks passed by it became better and better. Fatigue is almost bearable. I've learn to take a 5mins break every now and then, juz not to overstressed myself out. And mood swings are less frequent (for which dear hubby is grateful)..I started getting da first flutters/pops movement quite late I guess, around 18 weeks. Around 23weeks Eryna started to do da mexican wave dat really tickles my belly.Dear hubby and I could feel and see da baby move, which is absolutely da most exciting thing of all!

Da funny this was, with 2 time scans, & both doctors confirmed dat we are having a boy..oredi bought all the blue-boy stuffs & end-up having Eryna! :) Plus all those comments "perut muncung ke depan ni, lelaki ni.." Duh.. No wonder people have been asking “boy or girl?”..with her blue-lion-pyjamas…pity dear Eryna..

On my 37weeks,we were on our way to Carrefour to pile up on our weekly stock when hubby suggested dat we register to Dewan Bersalin Muslimah, in case we decided not to have da baby at govt hosp..it was 830am; hubby: ‘kite g register dulu la..dh setel nnt dh xkalut kt C4 nnt”… So, went there, do da regular checkup and da nurse: “adik ni dh bukak dkt 3cm dh ni..nk kena admit dh ni”..And I went “what??!!??”…around 1230 noon, starting to feel da contraction..I've never been so happy about being in pain..around 330 pm it was open almost 10cm & I was pushed to labor room…Thanks to my dear hubby for being there with me in da labor room...feel so much safer & stronger when he's around....402pm; “Eryna, welcome to da world”.. :)

3 comments on "9months of Wonderful Pregnacy"

Um Suhaib on June 17, 2009 at 4:26 PM said...

Punye teringin nak tgk ko preggy. Ni baru dapat nengok. Seb baik xmeleleh si Syifa'. Heheheh

ain on June 17, 2009 at 8:06 PM said...

congratulations!!!!

tasha said...

hi elia!! thx for listening to me just now, hehehe.. mcm lama suda bah nda bercalling2 sama ko ni..

lepas baca blog2 ko hari ni kan (sblm ni nda terasa begini pon) terasa makin jauh pula dari ko, kalau mngenangkan mcmmana rapatnya kita masa iskul dulu2.. hehe..

akhirnya nampak juga ko preggy, aku tumpang happy :) tp ada jeles sikit la :P

bah, wish you all happy n well, keep in touch aa.. :)

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez