Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Breastfeeding Journey Part II : Panic Attack


MAYDAY!! Eryna's daily EBM (Expressed BreastMilk) for nursery just increase from 15oz to a shocking 21oz in just 1 week! As I usually bf Eryna before her abah send her to nursery, Eryna's daily feeding would be around 10AM, 1PM, 3PM & 5PM and I usually direct feed her when we reached home which usually around 630PM. So 4 times feeding & around 3oz per feeding, Eryna would need around 12oz daily at nursery but I would always prepare an extra 3oz bottle for emergency cases.

Daily at nursery : (4 times feeding x 3oz) + (3oz for emergency) = 15oz

(Yes I know, I'm all about figures. Juz wanna make sure dat Eryna get enough of EBM & in da same time to ensure dat I wont waste any of my EBM stock)

Received a SMS from 1 of Eryna's babysitter; "Kak, tambah lagi 1 botol utk Puteri ye"..Then the next 2 days "Kak, tambah lagi 1 botol, semua skali 7botol ye"...I guess, since Eryna now, dh pandai lompat2, she would spent more time playing than sleeping..

Panic : I only manage to pump 2 times (3 times if I'm lucky); around 6-7oz per session. So 14oz during worktime. That means I need to add another session during night time so that I can keep the EBM dat I tandem pump during midnight for stock.

Fuh, hoping dat I can get thru this..191/2 months to go!
Gambatte!

2 comments on "My Breastfeeding Journey Part II : Panic Attack"

kuizrul on May 15, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

Gambate
Aja aja Fighting

Photo Journey & Dapur & Oven on May 16, 2009 at 12:48 AM said...

Wau!!! byknya eryna minum susu ni... bagusla.. tp penat kt mamala ni. Tak per mommyeryna...Teruskan usaha, selagi leh bf, baik bf jer. jgn jd cam Irdina tak nak langsung. Dh bubuh nestum tak dlm botol susu eryna.. dia lapar tu kot..

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez