Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I've been meaning to blog about my mother but everytime I tried, I always find myself lost of words. Mother's day would always bring back memories of my late mother. Thinking dat I can never see her again would always bring cold shudders down my spine & sometimes it's just so hard to believe dat she's really gone.

I cant even remember if I've ever told her dat I love her sooo much, dat I always miss her when she's not around, dat I always appreciate she listening to my 'small talk', dat I always crave her delicious cooking, dat I'm always thankful for her letters, dat I finally understood dat her scolds mean dat she cares & many more million things dat I wish I had told her.

There are a lot of things dat I wish I'd done for her but da only thing left now is my prayer.

Ya Allah, please bless my mother for da endless hours of time dat she spent.
Bless my mother for always being there for me.
For being da person I know I can turn to when I need comfort & encouragement.
Bless my mother for making a home for me where I could feel safe & where I felt I belonged.
Most of all, bless my mother for her unconditional love & for loving me no matter what.
Al-Fatihah

Mak, I truly hope dat you know juz how much I love & miss you.
I promise dat I will always try to be the good person/daughter/mother dat you want me to be. Every day, I try my best to be a mother to Eryna like the mother you were to me.
You're not juz a mother to me, you were my friend & the anchor of my life

And I'd like to take dis chance to wish all mothers out there A VERY HAPPY & PROPEROUS MOTHER'S DAY. Let us be the best mother to our child.

2 comments on "Happy Mother's Day"

Photo Journey & Dapur & Oven on May 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM said...

Happy Mother's Day Elia... Moga kita dpt jadi mommy yang terbaik utk anak2 kita..yehhh!!

Mommy Eryna on May 11, 2009 at 2:19 PM said...

Happy Mother's Day to u too jeri!! Semoga Allah bantu kita menjadi ibu yg terbaik..Aminnn.. :)

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez