Sunday, May 17, 2009

EBM


OK, this entry is especially for kak ila..She's been asking on how did I manage my EBM stock. OK, I'm not the kind of mother who is really fortunate to have an abundant supply of milk, but I'm fortunate dat my milk supply is 'juz enough' for my Eryna. I'm able to pump around 24oz of milk daily (include midnight tandem pump) & Eryna's currently need around 21oz of EBM daily at nursery. So, I at least have around 3oz of EBM to keep for stock.

I'm not really an expert, but from my reading, dis is how I apply. Since daily I need to supply 21oz of EBM to Eryna's nursery, I will provide at least 15oz of fresh EBM (eg: today's pump EBM for tomorrow's nursery supply) & 6oz of frozen EBM. Dat's mean, daily I'll rotate around 6oz of frozen EBM.Always rotate with da oldest EBM so dat it wont go to waste. p/s- frozen EBM can be keep for as long as 3months (2-door fridge).

Always store EBM at the back of your refrigerator & freezer, so dat it wont be directly exposed with any temperature changes. But, unfortunately, my fridge aren't dat big enough, so da only way I can 'susun' my EBM stock is as below.

p/s- ha k.ila, camni la yani susun, berserabut jer..org lain xtau la..he3..

4 comments on "EBM"

Lady Qay on May 18, 2009 at 10:00 AM said...

salam ziarah..hehehe...bnyk stok u...better stok bnyak2..nnti ank dah mkin bnyak mnum, tkut tak ckup..mcm for me now, pump today for tomrw..tu pun ckup2 je...btw, baby dah bapa bulan?comel btull

Mommy Eryna on May 18, 2009 at 2:23 PM said...

Salam.. :) Alhamdulillah setakat ni masih mampu nk fully bf...Tapi risau jugak lately ni dh ada tanda2 bm supply nk merudum...harap2 dipermudahkan.. :) bb dh nk masuk 5bln...BB Eryna dn mommy die skali ckp TQ.. :) Zaffran pon sgt chumeiilll..Eryna biler lah nk blh berjalan mcm Zaffran..

Um Suhaib on May 26, 2009 at 9:58 AM said...

berat dah tu. Mcm dlm fridge aku gak kat atas tu sampai melandoq. Dulu aku simpan dalam playtexliner. Dah abis pakai, skrng pakai plastic aiskrim m'sia jerk. ke3. Senanag lagi susun nampak lebih kemas.

Mommy Eryna on May 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM said...

owh haah ek..menarik gak idea tu... nnt la bila abis guna playtex liner tu nk tiru aa idea ko..he3.. ;)

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez