Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things I am Thankful For...


26years of my life have been a great one. There'a a lot of things to be thankful for.
  1. I'm thankful for being a Muslim. I'm still attaching myself to al-Quran & Sunnah to remind me of da right path & constantly trying hard to be a faithful Muslim despite my worldly desire to enjoy life. Praise be to Allah for His grace. I beg help from You alone; ask forgiveness from You alone, and turn towards You and praise You for all da good things and I am really grateful.
  2. I'm thankful for my husband; Afzal, to whom I've been together for almost 3years (married for almost 2yrs). Thanks for being a loving husband.Thanks for being a patience father.Thanks for being an understanding friend. And most importantly, thanks for being a WONDERFUL person that you are. It has been such a wonderful journey with you & hope dat we will always be together in many years to come & hopefully with many kids to cherish with.. ;)
  3. I'm thankful for my daughter, Eryna. I'm thankful for da wonderful 9months of pregnancy. Thanks Eryna for ur sweet smile.Thanks for ur cute face. Thanks for ur loud cries. Thanks for ur small hand. Thanks for ur lovely smell. Thanks for waking me up in da middle of da night for nursing. Thanks for everything dat u are. You are da most amazing thing dat ever happen to me. Please remember dat u will always have mama & abah in whatever situations. Mmmmmmmmuahh...
  4. I'm thankful for my parents; abah, mak & aunty J. I'm thankful for ur constant reminder to me to always be a better person. I'm thankful for all of ur advices. I'm thankful for ur worries over me. I'm thankful for all da allowance during my study years. I'm thankful for all da kisses. I'm thankful for ur love, I know I can be a very DIFFICULT daughter at times. ;) I've truly been blessed to have both of u as my parents.
  5. I'm thankful for both of my brothers, Hadi & Asyraff. Despite me acting like an ugly-stepsister instead of a cinderella-like-sister, I know dat I can always depend on both of you. Thanks for putting up with me through all da years. Thanks for all da help. Thanks for all da encouragement. Thanks for being just da way u are.
  6. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for my grandparents, my uncles&aunties, my cousins, my PIL, my SIL, my BIL & da rest of my families.
  7. I'm thankful dat I have such an amazing friends. Without them I wouldn't have many people to talk to when times get tough or have someone to share good news with. There are a lot of names to list out. You know who u are. Thanks for being such a good friend.
  8. I'm thankful for my sight (although I'm far-sighted; which leads me to be thankful for contact lenses). So many are blind and can't see da world around them. I'm thankful I can watch my daughter grow up. Dat I can see da wonderful sights of Malaysia and other countries have to offer, and hoping to travel more in da future to see even more. I'm glad I have been able to see what life has to offer and have seen what I have done in my 26 years of life so far.
  9. I'm thankful dat I have a job.
  10. I'm thankful dat I have a car.
  11. I'm thankful for my education
  12. I'm thankful for food.
  13. I'm thankful for an occasional grey rainy afternoon
  14. I'm thankful for day off from work!
  15. I'm thankful for dis blog so dat I can list out all things dat I'm thankful for.

Despite all da ups & downs, despite all da bad things & good things, I still have a lot to be thankful for. If I were to list it all, would take me years. So, what are YOU thankful for? :)

1 comments on "Things I am Thankful For..."

jedi said...

im thankful i found your blog.nice.

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez