Friday, April 24, 2009

Check out the eye brows!


Check out da eye-brows people! Dont u think its a spot-on resemblance?!

Well, I do.. :) It's a little too soon to tell I know..But luckily Eryna got her abah's eyebrows instead of my bushy-messy-one! Got many compliments on it though, I must say.. ;) Muahaha.. (masuk bakul angkat sendiri nmpk..;p ) But stillll, conversation of da year goes tooooo...:

brother @ 7-e : abg, cukur bulu kening ker?
dear hubby : eh tak lah..original ni..


Note dat the conversation is between a 'brother' ok...can u imagine? A guy asking another guy whether he did trim his eyebrows?? Not to mention strangers...hu3..But seriously, my dear hubby's eye-brows are naturally trimmed dat way..."dahm...wish someone would ask ME dat question.." *wink*

2 comments on "Check out the eye brows!"

Photo Journey & Dapur & Oven on April 25, 2009 at 3:34 AM said...

Eryna memang anak abahla ni... tak per.. murah rezeki n sejuk bila org tengok dia

mommyeryna to jeri said...

hu3...Aminnn..harap2 mcm tu la.. :)

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez