Friday, April 10, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic


I love to shop online. And I even manage to spread da habit to my dear hubby. Every now & then, our home will get a short visit from poslaju, posekspress, fedex, skynet; u name it. We got it all. *wink* If it's not mine, then it's his. We juz love to surprise each other with our 'surprise parcel'.. :)

So, truth be told. I'm a fanatic online shopper, Believe it or not, I bought everything from the screen of my monitor. Thanks to online banking. OK that's been established; let's have alook at what products that I've bought so far. So here goes:

  1. Perfume
  2. Tudung
  3. wallet
  4. bag
  5. books
  6. soft toys
  7. breast pump
  8. MLO bottle
  9. playtex milk liners
  10. Soya milelea (I even bought drinks online! God help what come next)
  11. Flash cards
  12. nursing cover
  13. baby tight (with da help of a fren of mine. Jerry, thanks a lot!)
  14. baby rompers
  15. baby crochet shoes
  16. nursing bra
  17. cloth diapers
  18. pen ( u would have thought dat we have enough stationery shops, but NO, i have to bought it online)
  19. stockin
  20. watch
Ok da list goes on & on & on, so let juz stop here. Do u noe dat there are people even sell diapers online! And I'm not talking about cloth diapers, people! It's da normal huggies, drypers, mamipoko kinda diapers. Seriously, I'm really tempted to buy as it's really2 CHEAP & if not for a fact dat I've heard rumors bout contaminated diapers; I think I might juz have.

But seriously, it's juz becoz most of the things dat I bought are quite difficult to get here in Kulim/Penang. Or maybe I'm juz too plain lazy to go look for it. Plus, I love da 'surprise' feeling while waiting for da item to arrive. To see whether izit as I thought it would be. And luckily until today, I havent been disspointed yet. And lets hope it stays dat way, as I do not plan on stopping. So guys, lets shop online! :)

1 comments on "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

N on June 22, 2009 at 9:22 PM said...

hi elya, kat mesia skrg dh byk ek online shop? kak huda xpenah shopping online kalau kat mesia..say hello to baby eryna..

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez