Monday, August 3, 2009

Fabric Hunting


*shooh*shooh*…can u see dusts everywhere here in my blog?

Been a bit bz lately with i-dunno-wut-stuff....Well, juz an update on my baju-raya-hunting-expedition..been searching online (since the H1N1 influenza thing, I'm a bit reserved to bring Eryna to where it's crowded with people) for a cotton fabric, as suggested by my dear friend Jeri, to make a baju kurung or smocking dress for dearie lil Eryna..I know it's not even Ramadhan yet, but believe it or not, it's hard to find even 1 tailor who's willing to take 'tempahan' for baju kurung...have to act fast people!

Anyway, found & bought a nice (in my opinion) Japanese cotton fabric for dear Eryna which is pretty darn expensive! I dunno dat cotton fabric can cost dat much! But I just fell in love with it at first sight, so decided to let the shopowner robbed me blindly *sigh*..

Then went fabric-sightseeing again & found these designer fabrics which is so damn gorgeous!!! It will surely cost me bones & limbs, but how can I resist?!? Cant help myself from ordering Amy Butler Lotus , Heather Bailey Freshcut, Anna Maria Chocolate Lollipop & Tanya Whelan Ava Rose collection for both Eryna & my dear self..(I just noe my dear hubby will kill me knowing dat I spent on fabric again!) Well, dunno whether it will still be in stock or not…just thinking bout the design make me excited..yay!!

Juz have a look at all these designer fabric..it sure will make u drool..







7 comments on "Fabric Hunting"

pak chaq said...

wow.all those fabric are nice.u guys gonnaook fabs on it.mmg skrg tempahan da byk da x terima da.sigh.

Whoelses on August 4, 2009 at 3:04 PM said...

No Hal belanja lebih janji puas hati. For me, just reuse my konvo's dress for this year coming raya.
I've heard from my others fren who prioritize their kids outfit then themselves. Ur case is normal.

Photo Journey & Dapur & Oven on August 5, 2009 at 1:23 AM said...

Cantik bangat kain tu... Jeri beli utk Irdina kt Kamdar jer masa balik Klantan aritu... Kalau nak cari kain, carilah kt SP. Kat sana banyak kedai kain kan??

Mommy Eryna on August 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM said...

To PakChaq : luckily found somebody still willing to take tempahan..but expensive though..wut to do huh?

To Cik Azi : hu3..true2...last year dh recycle dh baju raya..dis year nk la jugak wat baju baru sepasang.. :)

To Jeri : sejak2 H1N1 ni ktrg dh agak malas nk kluar..hu3..tu yg carik online jer tu....unfortunately, depa dh tk re-stock dh.. :(

tasha said...

elia, apa website yg jual kain cotton nih?

tasha

Anonymous said...

KAT MANA I BOLEH DAPAT KAIN2 NI

Anonymous said...

www.facebook.com/acottoncloset @ www.designercoton.blogspot.com

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez