Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan


Ramadhan is fast approaching and I take dis opportunity to wish all Muslim da best in Ramadhan and as it is a month of ibadah & forgiving, I wish to extend my sincere apologies to anybody directly or indirectly dat may have been hurt by my words and/or any of da postings. May Allah showers all of us with His blessing.

Wishing dat the Almighty grants us da chance and strength to sail smoothly throughout dis much awaited month.

I pray dat Allah will accepts our fasting, prayers and qyiam. May we be among those who are saved on da day of judgement. May da prophet (pbuh) be proud of having us part of his ummah. I pray dat we are among those who preach and follow.

May we have a wonderful Ramadhan, and are able to make the most of it. Ameen.

3 comments on "Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan"

Photo Journey & Dapur & Oven on August 18, 2009 at 5:15 PM said...

Jeri pun nak mintak maaf banyak2 kalau ada salah dan silap ye... Nnti order semekut raya ngan jeri ye... Mlm ni br nak wat sample..

Whoelses on August 18, 2009 at 6:30 PM said...

Sy juga ya mommy.

pak chaq said...

amen

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez