Thursday, December 16, 2010

Shhh..dont tell anyone..


OMG!..one of my colleague found out about dis blog of mine..

I can no longer complaint about work place (which is what I'm planning to do a bit later today) in here, or else it'll goes to my boss...aarrghh..

En. Adhar, I noe u are reading dis..anyone else found out, I NOE IT'S YOU! :p

4 comments on "Shhh..dont tell anyone.."

Anonymous said...

En adhar..?

Whoelses on December 16, 2010 at 3:34 PM said...

huhu.. 'soft' warning! takutnya..

Nuruli on December 16, 2010 at 6:03 PM said...

hahah.... bahaya

Sprinkled! on December 16, 2010 at 10:56 PM said...

ooh ooh... i dunno if my current colleagues know about my blog. better not.

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez