Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthday wishes to my lil girl


My baby turns 2 yrs old today! Amazing how fast time flies.
We had an early 'celebration" with just families & close friends last Sunday. Nothing grand though..Juz a simple get-together with some pulut kuning (thanks to my grandmother), gulai ayam to complement da pulut kuning, choc fudge cake from Secret Recipe (my favourite) and some modernized tepung bungkus, a failure-product of my puding koktel berkuah & some snacks for desert.
Some pixies on dat day:
To my dear Eryna:
I pray dat Allah will grant wisdom to ur mind, compassion in ur heart, act of kindness in ur actions & faith in ur soul.
I pray dat Allah gives you good health & I pray dat Allah will bless you with all happiness in da world.
You are such a joy & blessing to me and I thank Allah with all my heart & soul that I'm blessed with you in my life. I pray dat Allah will guide me & give me da strength & wisdom to raise you to be a good muslimah. Amin ya rabbal alamin.

3 comments on "Birthday wishes to my lil girl"

Whoelses on December 21, 2010 at 3:10 PM said...

Amiin for the Doa' and Happy Birthday to my Putri.. thou we were not close, tapi connection tu kuat.. thanks to Mommy & Abah for being such a good fren.. huhu.. emo la maksu..

Sprinkled! on December 21, 2010 at 3:51 PM said...

Auntie Sandy also wanna wish Eryna happy birthday!

Nuruli on December 22, 2010 at 4:44 PM said...

Happy Birthday Eryna, Pakcik Makcik beli buku tu baca noo....

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez