Friday, October 16, 2009

Me & Eryna


There are a few similarity between me & Eryna. Dunno whether dis is a good news or a bad news. ;)

1. I noticed dat; Eryna who used to be a tummy sleeper, lately has changed her sleeping style to match mine. We started to sleep side ways & along da way ended lying on our back with 1 hand above our head.

2. We also have da same sleeping habit. Eryna finds it soothing playing with people's lips before going to sleep. Testified also by adik2 at her nursery. Dat was me years back. Well, even now, when I'm having a troubled night, I would also do da same (poor dear hubby. :))

3. We have da same way of smiling? I didn't realize dis at first until a few friends told me so. How can dat be? Browsing thru old photos, I have to admit dat we do. When we smile, our eyes would close a little with mouth wide open dat we are almost grinning! Quoting from my friend; "Eryna ni senyum mcm iklan colgate, sama la mcm maknye..".

Well, what do u think? Can you spot da difference??








5 comments on "Me & Eryna"

Photo Journey & Dapur & Oven on October 17, 2009 at 8:02 AM said...

Like Eryna's smile...bersunguh2 dia...

pak chaq said...

waa miss eryna's smile

abg ngah said...

miss u eryna!

Um Suhaib on October 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM said...

she really got a smile of her mother... miss u mommyeryna...

Mommy Eryna on October 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM said...

To Jeri : tu la bersungguh2 sgt..kdg2 nmpk mcm fake pon ade jgk..he3.. ;)

To Pak Chaq : Eryna smile = my smile. Pak chaq miss eryna's smile = pak chaq miss my smile as well.. ;p Penaakulan mantik caca merba.

To Pak Ngah : Miss u too Pak Ngah! - Eryna

To Faridah : miss u too dear... muack!

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez