Sunday, January 2, 2011

What happen at 5am?


I'm blogging at 5AM from workplace. From the first word until da last word sound weird & crazy rite?
First, "I'm blogging" which is quite weird since I juz updated a few days ago? Being a lazy-me, to update again less than 1 week? YES it's weird.
Second, "5AM" , who in dis world is soo crazy to update a blog at 5AM instead of doing solat tahajud? Crazy.
Thirdly, "workplace". Being a normal shift employee, what in da hell am I doing at workplace at 5AM in da morning?!? Even crazier!

*Sigh* It's because I'm an employee dat I need to be here as early as 2AM!! I've been walking non-stop since 2AM - 4.30 AM... :( Feels like wanna pengsan!!
Hopefully everything went well & I can go back early.. And hopefully nothing happen to my....

1 comments on "What happen at 5am?"

Sprinkled! on January 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM said...

doesn't sounds right, indeed. everything ok now? thought want to msg you but i guess you need your rest.. take care girl!

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez