Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Eryna's Eid Pixies


Yay it's been almost 3weeks++ since I've last visited my nearly abandoned blog. Neways, still havent got any time to narrate any raya's stories (which is quite a lot; with my bro's engagement, our BBQ treat, travelling here n there, etc, etc). Will try to pinch a time to tell it all. *wink*.

My lame excuses to as why dis blog has been decorated with spider webs lately:

Before eid : Busy preparing for a long hari raya leave (10 hari tau!! syioookkk!!). What with audit coming + all pending works (dis is why we should never ever ever delay our work!).
Eid : 10 days without internet connection.
After eid : audit + awaiting 10-days-worth-of-work.

Neway, my fames been pestering me for Eryna's pix with baju kurung... So, here it is.

With abah dearie :)

With mama (matching outfit huh? )

With Wan (FIL)

I'm-really-not-comfortable-in-dis-outfit-so-u-better-stay-away-from-me expression from Eryna

Will update more stories & more pics...weee....gotta go..I'm late!

5 comments on "Eryna's Eid Pixies"

natasha on October 1, 2009 at 5:16 PM said...

salam aidilfitri elia :)
pa mcm hadi's engagement? letak la gmbr mo juga aku tingu.. sama letak gmbr eryna sekali, cumil la ba baju kamu tu, teringin aku mo buat baju pakai cotton juga, cotton ba tu kan?

Sandra said...

I want Eryna-like eyebrows!!! So beautiful!!! <(^.^)>

Pak Chaq said...

Waa unfortunately cannot see eryna in her baju kurung.. Huhu takut tgk die nyer expression.. Tapi still nk dukung gak.. Waa..

Photo Journey & Dapur & Oven on October 2, 2009 at 5:15 PM said...

Naper Eryna garang jer ni? tak puas hati pasal apa ni.. Elia pun beli online gak ke baju tu? Nice lah.

Mommy Eryna on October 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM said...

To Tasha : Nnt la aku ltk gmbr hadi punya engagement ya.. yup cotton tu..mmg selesa pakai.. :)

To Sandra : TQ aunty Sandra! - Eryna

To Pak Chaq : Hu3..xpa2 InAllah raya nxt year blh tgk Eryna pakai baju kurung lg..

To Jeri : Eryna mmg garang tau..jgn xtau...he3.. :)

 

A Flower in My Home Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez